KKTWW – Just Back From…The Amalfi Coast
Dotted with colorful fishing villages, terraced vineyards and cliffside lemon groves, the Amalfi Coast is a 50-kilometer stretch of rugged coastline along the southern edge of Italy’s Sorrentine Peninsula. With crystal clear waters and a lush mountain setting, it’s no surprise that the UNESCO World Heritage site is consistently voted as one of the top travel destinations in the world. Whether you would like to hike along the Path of the Gods, learn to cook in an authentic Italian kitchen or relax on the beach with a great book, Italy’s most celebrated coast offers something for everyone in a unique seaside setting.
During a recent scouting trip we had the chance to visit some of the region’s top properties and we encourage you to reach out to us to learn more about this amazing destination and all that it has to offer.
- The romantic town of Ravello is set in the hillside with magnificent panoramic views of the coast
- Built for an Italian noble family, Palazzo Avino opened as a hotel in 1997
- Belmond Hotel Caruso offers wonderful wood-fired pizzas in a poolside garden
- Take a cooking class with world-renowned “Mamma Agata” in her private home and then take advantage of Palazzo Avino’s private beach club, 15 minutes from the hotel
- A family-friendly, refined Italian port city full of scenic seafront cafés
- Opened in 1904, Hotel Santa Caterina offers 66 rooms surrounded by lemon and olive trees
- Ristorante Eolo, a classic restaurant offering a modern spin on traditional dishes
- Enjoy Hotel Santa Caterina’s sea-level beach club featuring a stunning saltwater pool and dramatic views of the coast
- Buzzing yachts and a lively nightlife
- The Sersale family turned their summer home in Positano into the iconic Le Sirenuse in 1951
- Michelin-starred La Sponda lights hundreds of candles each night
- After a fantastic Italian lunch, hike along the Sentiero delgi Dei (Path of the Gods), a panoramic footpath above the coast or take the hotel’s riva boat for a complimentary cruise