The Ranch at Rock Creek
- Location: Big Sky Southwestern Montana, near the historic mining town of Philipsburg
- Vibe: Remote, casual luxury, rustic, adventurous
- Best For: Couples or families looking for an active and adventurous vacation
- Accommodations: Unique, eclectic accommodations ranging from King or Double rooms in the main Granite Lodge to multi-bedroom lodges and luxurious “glamping” tents.
- Food & Drink: Wide variety of fresh organic cuisine prepared by the incredible executive chef Josh Drage. Main dining room is located in the Granite Lodge where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. Snacks and appetizers are also available in the Saloon which has a full service bar.
- Wellness: The resort has a fantastic spa with a full list of services as well as daily yoga classes.
- Activities: The Ranch at Rock Creek offers an extensive list of activities year-round. Winter/Spring activities include snow shoeing, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating, horseback riding, fly fishing, all kinds of shooting and archery. Summer/Fall activities include hiking, mountain biking, ropes course, swimming at Bikini Beach or in the pool, fishing and bowling.
- Endless all-inclusive activities
- Exceptional personable service
- Authentic accommodations each unique with its own name and décor
Compliments of KKTWW:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Early check-in/late check-out
- $100 Ranch credit (may be used for Spa, Mercantile shop or Reserve Wine List)
- Hike, horseback ride or drive up to “The Top of the World” for beautiful scenic views over ranch property
- Take the quick 20-minute drive to the historic town of Philipsburg and stop by the famous Sweet Palace candy store