Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC
- Location: Located at the intersection of Pennsylvania Avenue and M Street, in the heart of Georgetown
- Vibe: Sophisticated, contemporary
- Best For: Sightseers, families, business travelers
- Accommodations: 222 rooms, including many large rooms and suites perfect for families. The Royal Suite is very spacious, has bullet proof glass on the windows, and includes its own conference room and large outdoor balcony, perfect for a small gathering before a wedding.
- Food & Drink: Bourbon Steak, a Michael Mina restaurant, has won numerous awards, and has hosted the President and First Lady on several occasions. The restaurant highlights Chef Mina’s dramatic take on new American cuisine and offers a cool lounge area in front of the restaurant for pre-dinner drinks.
- Wellness: The Spa offers a wide variety of massage and body treatments, and includes an indoor pool and fitness center.
- Activities: Explore the many shops and restaurants of M Street and Georgetown within walking distance of the hotel, visit the major sites of D.C., such as the White House, Capitol Building, museums and monuments, located a short drive away (there is also a Metro station near the hotel)
- Unbeatable location for exploring Washington D.C.
- Elegant, spacious rooms
- Great for families, extremely accommodating to young children
Compliments of KKTWW:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- KKTWW Tips: Make sure to book restaurant reservations in advance!