- Location: Lankanfushi Island in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives
- Vibe: Barefoot Luxury at its best
- Best For: Couples looking to disconnect on a romantic getaway
- Accommodations: With 45 total accommodations, the open-air entry-level Villa Suites are quite large and offer an overwater sundeck and stairs leading to the ocean. For the ultimate privacy, go for one of the secluded Crusoe Residences, just a short boat ride away from the main property.
- Food & Drink: With an organic herb and vegetable garden, top-notch chefs and 3 restaurants, Gili Lankanfushi offers incredible culinary experiences. Sample more than 500 regional wines in the gourmet underground wine and cheese cellar with Gili Lankanfushi's resident sommelier.
- Wellness: The overwater Meera spa offers a range of locally-inspired services and treatments. Watch the fish swim by during your treatment through the glass floor!
- Activities: Scuba diving, snorkeling, spa
- The ‘No News, No Shoes’ policy allows for the ultimate in relaxation
- Every accommodation comes with a 'Mr Friday' butler who will cater to all of your needs
- Gili Lankanfushi practices sustainable living by using natural materials while offering the modern-day amenities
Compliments of KKTWW:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in-room guests
- Main Bar Maldivian Tapas served with one glass of Champagne per person
- 30-Minute Spa treatment for two
- KKTWW Tips: Located just a short speedboat ride from Male International Airport, guests can take advantage of a quick transfer to Gili Lankanfushi after a long trip.