- Location: Conveniently located only one block from Savannah’s Riverfront
- Vibe: Laidback with a modern flair
- Accommodations: 145 guest rooms and suites, including the Juliette Suite, which features a private terrace and view of the pool
- Food & Drink: Italian restaurant and bar with space for private dining in an intimate setting
- Activities: City trolley tours, ghost tours, gastronomy, antique shopping, river boat cruises, day trips to Tybee Island
- Good For: Families, groups and dog-owners seeking an easygoing getaway
- The extensive lobby library open for use to all guests - grab a book and head out to the pool!
- The building’s transformation from an old 1800s Coca-Cola bottling plant into a modern Large garden and pool area, perfect for spending an afternoon outside.
- KKTWW Tips: Bring your pup! Dogs are treated like VIPs here.