Just Back From…Blackberry Farm & Blackberry Mountain
Located in the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee, Blackberry Farm and Blackberry Mountain have set the precedent for luxurious country escapes. Seamlessly blending nature, wellness and hospitality, it’s no wonder these sister properties have garnered exceptional attention. While the properties vary aesthetically—Blackberry Farm offering a charming yet elegant southern country estate ambiance and Blackberry Mountain contrasting with a more modern, rustic-chic design—their extreme attention to detail, abundance of activities and genuinely dedicated staff are what make them truly unique. Encouraging guests to choose their own adventure, Blackberry Farm and Blackberry Mountain are the perfect destinations for couples, friends and families alike seeking an unrivaled experience in outdoor adventure, wellness pampering, gourmet dining and luxurious Southern hospitality.
During a recent scouting trip, KKTWW had the pleasure of comparing these two stunning properties and learning about their updated health and safety measures.
- Farm chic meets elevated gastronomy with a side of charm
- 80 accommodations comprised of guestrooms, guesthouses, cottages and multi-bedroom homes
- 3 restaurants all with the Grand Chef designation, creamery, brewery, juice bar, organic garden, butcher, fitness center, yoga classes, meditation classes, spa, steam room, salon, pool, tranquility room, tennis courts, outdoor guides, wine and culinary tastings, cooking demonstrations, archery, horseback riding, hiking, biking, fly fishing
- Good For:
- Couples, families, groups of friends
- Smoky Mountain modern luxury meets adventure and relaxation
- 36 guest rooms spread throughout the ridgetop cabins, stone cottages and multi-bedroom homes
- 2 restaurants focusing on health, wellness and creative cuisine, fitness center, spa, yoga classes, soundbath meditation, holistic health education courses, wine tastings, cooking demonstrations, whiskey tastings, beer tastings, hiking, biking, rock climbing, off-roading, horseback riding, fly fishing
- Good For:
- Couples, families, groups, solo travelers